Quantcast

27 feb 2013

Look of the day: Spikes for my B.day!

I love to step out with a funky edgy style, spikes and studs are a fun way to break away from your everyday go-to, and today is the perfect day to wear them because it is my 27th birthday and I wanted to celebrate it with an edgy punk rock look. Personally, I love the look it might be a little much for an everyday thing, but every once in a while I love to step out with an edgy style and today is just perfect to wear it.  Spikes can be combined not only with leather items but with light chiffon dresses or knitted shorts they also look very good, and the coolest part about this trend: you don't have to be a tough girl covered in piercings and tattoos to wear studs and spikes.

Love, 
Mariana.  








Spikes peplum top Cambray Shop / Leather skinny jeans BSK / Peep toes ZARA / Shopping bag ZARA

*** Me encanta salir con un estilo edgy vanguardista, los picos y estoperoles son una forma divertida de romper con tu día a día, y hoy es el día perfecto para usarlos porque es mi cumpleaños número 27 y quería celebrarlo con un estilo punk rock. Personalmente me encanta el look, podría ser too mucho para algo cotidiano, pero de vez en cuando me gusta usar el look edgy y hoy me queda perfecto. Los picos se pueden combinar no sólo con artículos de cuero, pero con ligeros vestidos de gasa o con shorts de punto también se ven muy bien, y la mejor parte acerca de esta tendencia: no tienes que estar cubierta de piercings y tatuajes para usar estoperoles y picos.