Quantcast

29 sept 2011

Nude, Peach and Lilac.

Good afternoon fellas! how's your week going? I hope everything is just great...Today I'm sharing the outfit I wore today, the activities of the day were fascinating because I went shopping!!!  Because I have a wedding this weekend I can't wait to show you what I bought, I promise you'll love it. 


To go shopping I used my favorite peach trousers, perfect for the coming season (definitely a key piece in my wardrobe) I used a gray boyfriend shirt to give the "it" boyish vibe to my look, one of the items that really played an important role in my look is the lilac shawl, which I wore as an accessorizing item knotted to my belt. All the accessories I used are golden, and at last a pair of nude heels just to keep my outfit balanced and tend the whole attention in the clothes.


Keep it cool !!! 
Love 
   Mariana