Quantcast

23 jun 2011

Turquoise Night

Hey there!  I would like to share one of my favorite pictures ever!! it was taken by Sopi. 
I really loved the concept of this photographer (friend of mine) because it is unique in his type..some kind of VOGUE material, as some of my dearest friends told me before ! 

This bathing suit is one of the most important items in the picture, due to it's particular shine...It never looked "wet" since I jumped into the pool it had a "dry" effect. 
It was a whole adventure taking this picture, I had to float in the water for a few minutes without making any gesture of suffering in my face...but I loved jumping into the pool at night...because of the warm weather, it felt DELICIOUS! 
Anyway, I hope you like this picture which I consider ART. 

Beijos! 
Mariana